Wednesday, February 13, 2008

An update ...

Hi everyone.

I guess I should write a little and let you all know how I am doing: yesterday was an awful day ... I had dry heaves then bile heaves ... blood pressure 181/113 ... not good at all.

Today, I feel better .. however, I am bruised around my eyes from the trauma of wretching for almost two straight hours.

I hope you are all well. I have been dealing with the loss of my job .. the loss of my energy and ability to enjoy life.

I just saw a interview with actor Kathleen Turner with Matt Lauer (MSNBC/NBC Today Show) and how she battles an autoimmune disease also.

Well .. I am off to rest .. I promise to write more very soon!

Best regards,
Robert

2 comments:

Tosca said...

Robert!!!

I want you to know that I and all of us here at the First Ave Clinic miss you and wish you ALLLLLLLLLL the best in the world! We hope you get well soon and always think of the lovely smile and upbeat spirit you have!

many hugs

Astrid

Tosca said...

Robert!

I've been checking back here to see how you are doing and haven't seen any updates . How are you?

hugs,

Astrid